Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moving onward and upward

Yes, we are still here! Every day I think about how much I need to update the blog, and then I get distracted by something else that needs to get done. In a nutshell, life is crazy busy at the moment as we are trying to get the house ready to put on the market by April 1st. We've tried to make it work in this house for far too long and are in desperate need of something bigger. Our poor little babies need a room of there own since they can't live in our closet forever! Now the fun begins! We have already been out with our Realtor once last week searching for homes, and will be continuing the search again this week. We are crossing our fingers that the perfect home is out there somewhere - as well as the perfect buyer!! Please cross your fingers for us, and a little prayer or two can't hurt either! Don't worry, I have plenty of pictures to share of the two cutest babies in town - at least I think so anyway - that will be coming as soon as the mad dash to get the house ready to go is completed. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good Luck house hunting. We're in the midst of it too, just haven't found the right one yet. I hope you find what you're looking for soon.

Camilla Millar said...

Oh, Kelsey. Good luck. I am just glad to hear that you are ALIVE!