Ok, so I'm not the best at getting pictures of those once in a lifetime moments, - like the time Kaden came out of my room, his face and hair covered in my hair wax and holding a bottle of Tilex - or recording all the milestones they've ever reached in their life, but lately I have noticed some of the things my kids have been saying and have made a conscious effort to write them down. If they gave me a little laugh, I thought they might amuse you as well:Kaden: Pointing his finger and saying "No, No, No!" to his little Goofy figure as he put him in time out. (Can you guess where he spends most of his time?)
Gavin: When asked if he wanted me to change his stinky diaper "No thanks mom, I'm fine."
Sam is the one who really gets me rolling!
- During a conversation about when one of her fish died "Do they have a fishbowl in heaven?"
- When the missionaries were coming over for dinner we talked a little about missions and that daddy had served a mission "Now daddy has a new mission, taking care of sick people."
- While saying the scripture for primary "Nephi wrote upon the blades of grass." (plates of brass)
- After trying on a skirt that someone had given us, and realizing that it fit "That Rocks!"
- "Look at that pea-hawk!" (peacock)
- "Mom, lets pinkie square." (pinkie swear)
- "Oh, it's the poor tomato!" (the tornado in Wizard of Oz)
- "I'm so frustrated with you, mom!"
- "When I grow up I'm going to find a boy and get married."
- "Satan made me do it!"
- "Mom, I only love Daddy!" (after getting sent to time-out)
- "You're ruining my life!" (again, after being sent to time-out)
Yes, she is really only 4! Drama, drama, drama!
5 comments:
Those are great!! Don't you just love it when they can talk back!!
I love that picture of Layla and Sami, so precious!! How about the time when Gavin chewed out Kaden for throwing pizza crust into my water?? Even though it wasn't Kaden... that was pretty funny. Your kids seriously crack me up, I love hanging out with them! :) What would I do without you guys??
That is hilarious! Little kids say the best stuff. You are smart to write them down so you can remember them!
If blogging is good for something it is noticing those little things and writing them down--even if it is the world wide web!
by the way, thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment