Double Tagged
Book Rules:1-pick the nearest book of 123 pages
2-Open the book to page 123
3- Find the 5th sentence
4-Post the next three sentences
5- Tag at least 5 other 'people.
Answer:
I'm not done with this book yet, but it is very interesting. I've got a lot of pages marked for inspirational quotes I want to write down and remember. Very interesting concept.
The Rules: Take a picture of your purse and all the contents inside. No cleaning allowed!!!
Sad thing is, this is pretty clean! Yeah, how many cough drops and lip glosses do I really need? (No, I wasn't too embarassed to hide my unmentionable item - we all go through it!)Now your Turn!
(Ok, since I'm tagging twice, I'm only putting 3 people down)
1. Kari
2. Camilla
3. Ashley
(Ok, since I'm tagging twice, I'm only putting 3 people down)
1. Kari
2. Camilla
3. Ashley
Now For Round Two!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags some people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know they are tagged.
10 years ago I was: 20 - not feeling so old! Sophomore in college - taking Calculus with my brother in law (and not doing so well), just starting to write Mike again who was on a mission in France
5 things on my to do list for today: 1. Clean the house 2. Cook dinner for friends 3. Update my blog 4. Cry that it was snowing again 5. Tuck in the kids
4 things I would do if I became a billionaire: 1. Pay off the debt 2. Decorate my house exactly the way I want to 3. Buy a bigger house 4. Take a European tour ( 5. Start a charity, Fight for world peace, Feed the homeless - aren't I supposed to say that?)
3 bad habits: 1. Still biting my finger nails - not all the time! 2. Staying in bed later than I should 3. Not always being as productive as I should
5 places I have lived: 1. Utah 2. Virginia 3. Germany 4. Texas 5. Jerusalem - for 2 months
5 jobs I have had: 1. Gymnastics coach 2. Olive Garden "To Go" girl 3. United Way Campaign Manager 4. Wine Distributor receptionist 5. HHP College Budgeting/Scheduling Manager
6 Things most people don't know about me:
1. I actually enjoy reading - much to the amazement of those who knew me when I was younger
2. I want to get a Masters Degree
3. I want to learn a foreign language
4. I want to write a book
5. I would love to live in Europe again - ok, many of you probably already knew that one
6. One day I want to run a marathon - (probably in the distant, distant future)
And another one: One word. First word that comes to your mind. No explaining. Not as easy as you think.
1. Where is your cell pone? purse
2. Your hair? down
3. Work? constantly
4. Your Father? FFOAM!
5. Your favorite thing? kids
6. Your dream last night? sad
7. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
8. Your dream car? SUV
9. The room you are in? living room
10. Your fears? plenty
11. What do you want to be in ten years? thin
12. Who did you hang out with last night? Mike
13. What you are not good at? art
14. Muffin? French
15. One of your wish list items? travel
16. Where you grew up? Germany
17. Last thing you did? mouthwash
18. What are you wearing? PJs
19. What aren't you wearing? bra
20. Your pet? Beta
21. Your computer? Mac
22. Your life? busy
23. Your mood? tired
24. Missing? lots
25. What are you thinking about right now? bed
26. Your car/truck? Honda
27. Your summer? Texas
28. Your relationship status? married
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed with meaning? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. School? someday
33. Least favorite weather? freezing
34. Soup? stew
35. Movie? Emma
Ok...your turn...TAG...YOU'RE IT!!!
Heidi
Michelle
Mel

2 comments:
Kelsey, I was so happy to get your blog info-- this has been such a good way for me to keep up with friends. Do you remember don and karlea carruth? Their link is on my site.
Oh, by the way, I am so totally embarrased to take a picture of the contents of my purse. How dare you!!
no bra on what about panties?
Post a Comment